Finding screen replacement services for more newer phones isn’t hard, the difficulty comes in finding one that doesn’t compromise on quality, but is fair on price. Whether you have a Samsung, an iPhone, or any smart device, you should know what your options are in case you ever need a screen replacement.
In this blog, we will answer the question ‘How much is iPhone 13 Pro Max screen replacement?’
The team at imFixed are here to provide you with premium solutions without the premium costs. We understand how significant our electronic devices are. That’s why we’ve made it our duty to help you with your devices.
The iPhone 13 Pro Max
Released in September 2021, the iPhone 13 Pro Max is part of the range that included the iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Mini. Being the most premium option of the bunch, you will find a noticeable difference between this and its counterparts, with the iPhone 13 Pro Max having a whopping 6.7 -inch screen, compared to the 6.1 and 5.4 -inch screens of its smaller counterparts.
In addition to this, there will be differences in battery life, with this particular model being the beneficiary of the best battery life, and biggest screen of this specific range.
To have a read of the full specifications of the iPhone 13 Pro Max click here.
Why are newer phones still so fragile?
You would think that with all the developments brought about by technology on a yearly basis, that by now, smartphones should not need cases to be protected, but they are. Why is this?
To put simply, any brand of smartphone that focuses on quality, quickly realise that having a touchscreen that is sensitive and extremely accurate to the touch, has to be made of glass. Glass is the most accurate medium so far. But as a result, it can easily be damaged, which can require a whole replacement of the screen itself.
Smartphone developers often struggle to compromise between durability and screen sensitivity, with the latter taking precedence for obvious reasons. With that being said, there are ways for you to protect your screen.
Phone and screen protection accessories
When it comes to increasing the durability of your phone, and reducing the likelihood of damages that can permanently alter a smartphone, phone cases and screen protectors are the two most common accessories.
- Phone Case – Phone cases cover the entire body of the phone excluding the screen, though there are exceptions to this. They can be made from plastic, metal, rubber, wood, and so much more. They reduce the impact that a caseless phone could easily become cracked from.
- Screen Protectors – There are more than one kind of screen protector available. One of that is a thin flexible plastic layer, and the other is a ‘glass’ screen protector.
The first option can protect against scratches or scuff marks, but doesn’t have the capability to prevent a screen from cracking.
A glass screen protector also protects against scratched and scuff marks, but additionally protects the phone screen from cracks by absorbing the damage first. This means that you can have a cracked screen protector, but a blemish free phone screen beneath it.
How much is an iPhone 13 Pro Max screen replacement?
imFixed provides an iPhone 13 Pro Max screen replacement for £100. This price is a bargain considering it was only released in 2021, and is the highest specification model out of the collection that it was released alongside.
For those curious, here is the process we undertake in replacing a phone screen:
- Firstly, we remove the casing that binds the screen to the phone.
- After this, we carefully remove any connections to the hardware and circuit boards.
- We then assess the internal hardware to see if any glass from the screen has fallen in there, or if the connections are damaged. (If there are significant damages that cause further faults, we will consult you).
- We then make the necessary connections between your current hardware and the replacement screen.
- We test to see if the screen works once connected.
- Finally, we then reattach the casing, and test the screen once again to ensure the procedure was successful.
- We contact you to come and collect your newly repaired device.
Can I replace my iPhone 13 Pro Max screen myself?
In addition, if it’s something you’ve never done before, the time and money spent in finding the appropriate equipment and parts could end up costing just as much or not more than our service.
Our services are carried out by experts with all the technical know-how, all the equipment, and all the experience on hand.
Do I have a manufacturer warranty if I bought my iPhone second hand?
You may still have a manufacturer warranty available on a newly purchased second hand iPhone, if the following criteria are met…
- You buy the phone from the previous owner before the manufacturer warranty period had elapsed.
- The previous owner didn’t register their warranty.
Unfortunately, if the phone already had a registered warranty, or was purchased second hand after the warranty period was over, you don’t have a manufacturer warranty.
That being said, you can still go to Apple to get repairs outside the warranty. However, you will be paying for this service.
However, if you do manage to register the second hand iPhone’s warranty, the likelihood is that accidental damage isn’t covered under your warranty. (Check this before making any choices repair-wise).
Apple extended warranty
Apple does have an additional support plan for your Apple devices, called AppleCare+ which greatly subsidises the cost of phone repairs and gives you access to more support services.
Services include 24-hour priority calling, however, you still have to pay a monthly fee of £9.99, this might not be worth it for some, along with a cheaper price to repair the fault at hand.
Avoiding screen damage
Avoiding screen damage is as simple as…
- Purchasing a screen protector.
- Purchasing a phone case.
- Don’t place your phone in precarious places.
- Keep your phone in a secure pocket it can’t fall out of.
- Avoid physically strenuous activities with your phone in hand.
Replace your iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen today
Whatever device, model, or problem you have, imFixed is here to help you get it back up and running. Just pop in or call for collection if you’re in the Greater Manchester area to have your phone repaired and handed back to you on the same day.
Or, post your phone to us from elsewhere in the UK for just £9.99 extra, and have your phone repaired and delivered back to your door within 2-3 working days!
What are you waiting for? Get your phone repaired today!
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us regarding our expert services, or products. We are happy to answer any questions you may have and encourage you to get in touch to get complete peace of mind.
Within this blog, we hope to have answered the question ‘How much is iPhone 13 Pro Max screen replacement?’ while providing all the information you need. In addition to all the relevant services that you need to make an informed decision when it comes to your smart devices.
You can find us at:
077 548 548 69